The past year has been an exceptional one for all of us Boshaw Residential, as we continue to grow our team and the scope of our Lowcountry custom build projects. We’re grateful for your continued loyalty and support which have earned us the reputation as one of the Lowcountry’s top custom home builders!
Sharing highlights from 2022:
- Groundbreaking on two luxury builds at the prestigious Spring Island community in Okatie, SC
- Multiple additional custom homes underway at Oldfield, Berkeley Hall, Belfair, Colleton River, Hampton Hall, and Palmetto Bluff
- Recognition by the Hilton Head Area Homebuilders Association at the 2022 LightHouse Awards with honors including Best Overall New Construction, Best Exterior, Best Kitchen and Best Baths for our recent luxury build at 174 Oldfield Way
- The addition of new Project Manager Riggs Anderson
- A record number of new social media followers at @boshawresidential and inquiries at boshawresidential.com
As we welcome the New Year, we hope you’ll join us on our Facebook and Instagram pages where we’ll continue to unveil new projects, works in progress and other updates. Also, check out our gallery additions on our website for the latest completed projects featuring the custom craftsmanship and impeccable detail that is unique to our team signature.
On behalf of our entire team, wishing you and your families happy healthy holidays and peace in 2023. Once again, thanks for choosing us as your building partner. Welcoming you to your new homes is our favorite part of the Boshaw Residential experience!
If you’re interested in arranging a new home consultation with us, please don’t hesitate to give me a call. As always, I’m eager to discuss your personal home vision, new/existing home site and potential floor plans for your future address. Our client service team is ready to welcome you to our Lowcountry family and network of luxury home building resources!
Owner and President, Boshaw Residential